Your IT burdens are
World Class IT Department services through
UX = User eXperience
Your systems administrators
Your software, network, and service research department
Your IT purchasing department
We resell solutions & systems directly:
Your training facilitators and coordinators
To achieve this we:
A big obstacle most business owners must overcome, in addition to being an expert in your chosen field, is that you have to become an expert in information technologies and communication in order to succeed with your IT investments.
This is where the IT Guru UX Solution comes in.
We become your IT Department - so you can stay focused on your business
The world is changing, and at a pace that is hard to stay up to date with. When you’re not up to date, you’re losing the potential to profit from your own specialized services or offered product lines from otherwise avoidable issues like slow or outdated machines, vulnerable operating systems, or no tested and verified backups - which often are discovered when the restoration process is needed after a failure and you realize - no backups, or worse, broken backups that no one realized - until it was too late.
IT happens all the time, and it can result in disasterous consequences to your organizations productivity, profitability, customer service, and oh yes - potential exposure to litigation!
Believe it or not, even more complex issues such as
- Inaccuracies in reports caused by "bad data" or poorly written queries in your database(s)
- Licensing compliance
- Upgrading of simple to complex software you've been probably been putting off for years. Common ones we see are:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows Server 2xxx
- Windows desktops
- POS software (when new features are desired or for security patches to POS)
- Inventory issues
- Collaboration problems
- Slow internet or network
- Cryptic error messages
- or even just have a question of "Can we currently do......." or "How do we......." and have technology Guru's available to ask that to?
can also result in major losses to your organization.
We will take all of those burdens off of you.
Our goal is to not just be your "computer guy", but your goto for anything IT. To become a manager of your IT projects, attend your management meetings 1-4x month over onsite or remote videoconference (as appropriate) and become an integral member of your team so you can make informed decisions on planning, sales, purchasing, marketing and business process management so you can stay focused on your area(s) of expertise.
Our systems will be integrated to yours 3 hi-level ways:
- NMS (Network Monitoring System) agent installed - a small agent is put onto any computer or server covered, that accesses system performance metrics and sends them to our cloud-based NMS servers. Installed on your workstations and/or servers, we are able to monitor thresholds and alarms proactively because we will receive email and text messages of alarms, often before you are aware! Our NMS agent allows us to monitor:
- Utilizations of CPU, Memory/RAM, hard drive(s), as well as statuses of fan(s), system temperatures, power supply(ies), and other system hardware
- Operating system Event and syslogs for application level errors, security events (ie wrong password, locked account(s), service start failures) and literally thousands more
- Running processes - which applications and programs are in memory - meaning we can instantly identify suspicious apps like malware suddenly appearing on one or more systems, allowing us to identify a malware outbreak or breach to system or network security
- Network connection info like bandwidth use, speed, link state, latency, interface error rate(s), TCP and other protocol connection #'s in and out of a machine and other network metrics
- Configuration changes: critical updates installed, new device added or removed, network configuration changes, firmware installed and version(s), device serial number changes, and other config changes
- Remote Access agent installed - onto PC(s) and/or server(s). One-time or permanent use remote control software - so we can quickly respond to support calls or alarm generated issues. For alarms, we're able to often resolve them, before you are even aware.
- Office 365 or Google G-Suite Business integration with our email system, helpdesk, bookings, invoicing and billing as well as other internal systems we use to extend our service platform to our customers with robust and secure methods to communicate and collaborate with each other.
Our team and partners have the experience you need to be successful in operating your IT investment(s) for your organization, while we keep IT running problem-free as much as humanly possible.
We understand your needs from an entrepreneurial, business and technical perspective and can help you achieve greater successes in the home to enterprise markets.
We have fixed technological messes, set up best practice environments, and brought businesses into compliance with local, state and federal regulations for years. Don't you think the time has finally come to let IT Guru Services remove that burden, and higher cost from your shoulders?
We stand ready to do IT all for you!